In a nutshell...
I’m a designer based in Atlanta, Georgia and currently completing my B.S. Degree in Industrial Design at Georgia Tech. I’ve studied product design, UX/UI, user-centered design research, and package design, and I’ve also dabbled in graphic design, typography, and fine arts. While I’m not quite sure in which field of design I’ll land, discovering that is half the fun! So far, I’ve found that I’m drawn to projects that serve a greater purpose and have the potential to impact a wide range of people. I challenge myself by balancing different types of materials and styles to create contrast, and by striving for finished products that are intuitive, yet still guide the users in ways they wouldn’t have otherwise considered.
I pride myself on my adaptability and willingness to learn. From an early age, emphasis was placed on learning how to learn, and while not explicitly taught in my university studies today, that attitude is still a critical element of my education and work. Even though having skills and managing resources are undoubtedly important, I believe that the process and iteration involved in learning a new skill or within each project are where the magic happens. Higher quality final products are achieved through an emphasis on the process and considering the system of a project in addition to the individual parts. My work as a designer is based in what I like to think of as “beginner’s mindset”. I have learned that I can pick up almost any skill or knowledge anything with that mindset, and a little time and dedication.
- Georgia Institute of Technology
3rd Year Industrial Design
Expected B.S. in 2022
- Universitat Politècnica de València (Spain)
Foreign Exchange - European Project Semester
- Bilingválne Gymnázium C. S. Lewisa (Slovakia)
Language and Cultural Immersion with Rotary Youth Exchange
Fall 2017- Spring 2018
Leadership and Teamwork...
- Lead designer of team for SIGO Navigation App
In partnership with Fundación Asindown in Valencia, Spain
- Resident Assistant at Georgia Tech
Fall 2020-Spring 2021
- Freshman Representative
Industrial Designers Society of America (IDSA) Georgia Tech
Fall 2018-Spring 2019
- Vice President of Operations
IDSA, Georgia Tech
Fall 2019-Spring 2020
- Sales and Brand Representative
Sarafresh Juice Co.
Practical Skills & Languages...
- Physical Prototyping: Woodworking, metalworking, rapid prototyping, packaging design
- Digital Prototyping Google Flutter, Android Studio, Autodesk Fusion 360, Keyshot
- Graphics: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and XD)
- Brand awareness and development
- Interpersonal Skills: Communication, problem solving, teamwork, organization, time management, customer service
- Languages: English, Spanish, Slovak